Life after Ostomy Reversal
March 4, 2009
That sounds like one tough journey you've been on.
Let's start here – why don't you contact my assistant at email@example.com to email you the chapter on Crohn's from my most recent book. That will give you quite a bit of info and also some suggested protocols.
Then feel free to continue with further questions. How's that?
October 1, 2012
Hello Dr. Watson,
My name is Danielle. I am 26 years old and have been through a world wind the past year.
- At Birth- Born with a diaphramic hernia, had repaired at birth
- October 2011- Had malrotation surgery which led to a colon resection
- November 2011- Colon leak, went septic. Had emergency illeostomy
- April 2012- Had gallbladder removed and ostomy reversed
- Leaving me with 40% colon left
- Excessive diarrhea
I have seen several GI doctors since and most have said to take over the counter immodium. I recently had an edoscopy and colonoscopy. The GI saw Chrohns and the Pathology report came back to Chrohns. I am left with no answers and confusion.
Please guide me somehow.
Thanks for all your time and considersation to helping me
Most Users Ever Online: 84
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 189
Newest Members: Barbraasch, SmartMgmt, Maurice, kcater, dcanadavest, jcbaron
Moderators: rbingham (2), acurcione (3), custserv (65)
Administrators: admin (18), tfritz (16), jadams (0), bwatson (2388), bwsupport (0), mcronin (0)