Life after Ostomy Reversal
March 4, 2009
That sounds like one tough journey you've been on.
Let's start here - why don't you contact my assistant at email@example.com to email you the chapter on Crohn's from my most recent book. That will give you quite a bit of info and also some suggested protocols.
Then feel free to continue with further questions. How's that?
October 1, 2012
Hello Dr. Watson,
My name is Danielle. I am 26 years old and have been through a world wind the past year.
- At Birth- Born with a diaphramic hernia, had repaired at birth
- October 2011- Had malrotation surgery which led to a colon resection
- November 2011- Colon leak, went septic. Had emergency illeostomy
- April 2012- Had gallbladder removed and ostomy reversed
- Leaving me with 40% colon left
- Excessive diarrhea
I have seen several GI doctors since and most have said to take over the counter immodium. I recently had an edoscopy and colonoscopy. The GI saw Chrohns and the Pathology report came back to Chrohns. I am left with no answers and confusion.
Please guide me somehow.
Thanks for all your time and considersation to helping me
Most Users Ever Online: 84
Currently Online: nrrianoshan
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 190
Newest Members: smc1944, OkLisa, dottile46, conjmb, rhelfertjohn, blue844
Moderators: rbingham: 2, custserv: 65
Administrators: tfritz: 16, jadams: 0, bwatson: 2610, acurcione: 3, bwsupport: 0, mcronin: 0